Valley Joist LLC. (“Valley Joist” or “we”) and its affiliates are committed to safeguarding your privacy. By using this website, including by providing us with any personally identifiable information, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Statement.
- Collection and Use of Personal Information
- Collection of Personal Information. Visiting the public areas of our Website does not require you to provide any personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, or phone number (“Personal Information”). The cookies used on the public areas of this website do not gather Personal Information, although your computer’s browser may automatically provide us with certain other information, such as the date and time of your visit, your computer’s browser type, operating system and IP, and any referring and exiting URLs. You may choose, however, to provide us Personal Information in order to contact us or to apply for a position at Valley Joist.
- Legally Required Disclosure. We may disclose any information, including Personal Information, we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- Third Parties. Except as otherwise disclosed in this Privacy Statement, we will not sell, rent or transfer your Personal Information to third parties without your consent. We may, however, use the information you provide in aggregate form for internal business purposes, such as generating statistics and developing marketing plans. We may also collect, store or accumulate certain non-personally identifiable information concerning use of the website, such as information regarding which of our webpages are most visited. We may retain other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include data analysis firms, webhosting companies, storage facilities, and parties that may assist in our hiring process. Such third parties may be provided with access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions for us, but may not use such information for any other purpose. Such third parties may be located in countries that may not be subject to data protection laws similar to those prevailing in the jurisdiction in which such Personal Information is provided to or received by us.
- Links. The Website may contain links to or from other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of other websites you link to from this Website or otherwise visit.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or otherwise transfer certain of our assets. In such transactions, user information, including Personal Information, is generally one of the transferred business assets, and by providing your Personal Information to us you agree that your data may be transferred to such parties in these circumstances.
- No Legal Rights Created. This Privacy Statement does not by itself create any legal rights. For a statement of the legal principles governing the use of this website, please see our Conditions of Use, available at: https://valleyjoist.com/conditions-of-use/
- Comments. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about this Privacy Statement or our privacy practices, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Changes. We may revise this Privacy Statement from time to time. If we make changes to our Privacy Statement, we will post the revised statement here. The revised statement will also apply retroactively to all data we have collected through the website.